- CMOS-camera (I use Iphone 3G to keep it simple. All CMOS cameras share the feature, if they don’t have a real shutter)
- Sunny day (to avoid normal motion blur).
- Wiggle or rotate the camera during the exposure OR
- Take pictures of fast moving subject. Take a lot of pictures
- That’s it! (You may want to color correct or rotate the picture afterwards).
- Got bent? Join the iPhone Bent Pictures Flickr Group.
- iPhone 3G 16 Gt
- MacBook Pro 15″
- iPhoto 09 for rotating and color correction
- Flickr account for sharing
- WordPress and Blogger accounts